The EACB is looking for a motivated professional to join its team!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Administrative Assistant is part of the department responsible for Communication and Operational Management. Besides general office management tasks as well as support for the organisation of meetings and events, the Administrative Assistant shall ensure a smooth functioning of the Secretariat’s ITC environment and be the contact point for the IT service providers for the day-to-day requests. The profile also includes the maintenance of the EACB database, and support to content updates of website and social media.
KEY RESPONSABILITY OF FUNCTION
- Contact point to the IT service providers, including handling of the daily team requests
- Governance of ITC infrastructure (hardware, software, devices) and contact point for the daily team requests
- Establishment of team guidelines, incl. internal trainings
- Implementation of the databank structure
- Maintenance of the databank (continous updates)
- Contact point for extraction of distribution lists
- Establishment of user manual, incl. internal trainings
Administration of Website & Social Media Accounts
- Responsible for the updates/uploads on EACB website & social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
Support for event organisation
- Arrangement of video conferences & locations
- Invitation/ participation management
- Post-event collection of analytics
Preparation of meetings of different EACB governance bodies and delegations’ visits
- Management of doodle account, registration forms and list of participants
- Preparation of the meeting rooms
Office management support
- Reception (office & phone)
- Purchase of office supply
- Support of maintaining common office space
- EP Badges/ Access EP
- General ad-hoc administrative support
• Undergraduate university diploma or administrative education
• Excellent knowledge of English; good knowledge of French/Dutch is a distinct advantage
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Interest in operational processes and affinity for ITC environment and database administration
• Willingness to work in an international context
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, ppt, outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
• Flexible, structured, self-motivated and positive work attitude
The European Association of Co-operative Banks (EACB) is an international non-profit association based in Brussels which represents the interests of co-operative banks in Europe with 27 members representing 2.700 local banks. Co-operative banks have a long tradition in serving 223 million customers, mainly consumers, retailers and SMEs with a total average market share of about 20%. They have been and are leading in many payment innovation initiatives at national and European level with a strong focus on retail payments. Further information on the association is available on www.eacb.coop.
The EACB offers a dynamic work environment in an international and multilingual team. We offer a competitive remuneration package, including among others lunch vouchers, group insurance and transport allowance.
Please address your CV and motivation letter by 8 January 2022 to:
Ms. Luce Jacqmin
European Association of Co-operative Banks
Rue de l’Industrie 26-38
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the EACB process your submitted data for recruitment purposes only. It will not be shared with any third party. The data will be stored until the recruitment process is terminated. Your data will then be deleted unless you explicitly inform us that it shall be kept it in our database for possible future job openings.